Unspoken (Woodlands, #2)Unspoken by Jen Frederick
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I absolutely love this series.

I wasn't a fan of Bo in the last book but reading this book he is now my favorite (don't tell the others)


AM was awesome. It's always nice when the girl isn't a pain in the ass and watching her slowly develop a backbone through this story was great. But then I think if I had Bo at my back I would feel pretty fucking good too.

AM's friends were great and I can't wait for the next book in the series. I am really hoping it will be Finn's story but then I am thinking maybe we are going to meet Gray in more depth but then even if she decides to write the phone book I will have it on my must read list and will sell it to everyone who will listen that they must read it.




Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment


Stalk Me Here




Search This Blog

Blog Archive