Until November (Until, #1)Until November by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I fell in serious lust with this book at the introduction of beast.






Ok so yes I know that sounds seriously creepy but as a massive dog lover my life isn't normal without a four legged friend or several in it. And so few books have them so when they have the main character introduce their dog on the first page I just knew I was going to love this author. And as we get further into the book to have him as a constant made my day. Asher cemented himself as the perfect man when he adopted beast along with November and loved him.





Asher was perfect. I don't know what it is about reformed man whores that always works for me but he changed my case of book lust to a serious dose of love with wet panties.



But the way he worshiped and loved November made the book for me. I mean the boy has slept with half the town and then a few extras but as soon as he knows he loves her you can't doubt the love he feels for her.

She looks like a fucking wet dream sitting on that bike. Her legs are covered in tight denim with black boots laced up to mid-calf. She has a leather jacket on and it’s zipped up half way, showing off a good amount of cleavage. - Asher



So if you love a yummy, reformed man whore alpha male this book is one you can't miss. Not to mention that it's hard not to love a man who loves his girl and her dog. And the teaser for
Until Trevor as well as our brief introduction to him has me stalking amazon. And HOLY SHIT I just realised this is a debut novel. WOW my opinion of this beautiful author just went into over drive.


Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment


Stalk Me Here




Search This Blog

Blog Archive