OMG We got an arc from Tessa Bailey






I Love this series.Every single one of the books has been great. And I actually think they just keep getting better as they go.

In fact just seeing that Tessa wrote a new book makes me run screaming to lock myself in my bedroom alone for a few hours. Her leading ladies are great. Her leading men are perfect. I mean seriously what's not to love about a dirty talking, alpha cop hell bent on claiming the lady and saving the day?

The steam factor of each of these books will require several panty changes to get you through and if your home alone make sure you stock up on batteries before you start cause once your a few pages in you wont want to put it down for anything short of a deep breath.



Over all this series has been a must read. And if you haven't yet read them you need to right now. I seriously can't wait to see what Ms Baileys next series offers us. I can only hope they have half as much steam as this one.






0 comments:

Post a Comment


Stalk Me Here




Search This Blog

Blog Archive