Night Owl (The Night Owl Trilogy, #1)Night Owl by M. Pierce
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok I admit it, I only read this book as the GR updates showed a heap of my friends loving it and posting reviews of some of the amazing smutty things Matt said to his little bird and I just cant stay away from a man with a mouth like that.


I know a few of you will find me twisted but hey smack me on the ass and call me your slut and I am wet sorry women's lib but I need my bra's to hold my boobs up so I guess I can't go to your protest and burn them today plus I have to stay home and do whatever my husband tells me. Alright so maybe I can't quite pull off the poor little housewife thing but I get spanked for trying right?

I love that this story just jumped right into the good bits. We got the brief background of how they know each other and then bam the action started. The dual P.O.V. is something I love in a book and seeing into Matt's mind was great. And the fact that there was an amazing, intriguing story that was as strong as the smut and sex scenes makes this one of my top 5 books of all time.


As soon as I started this book I was in my happy place. I think I managed a quick mail to the girls to get them on it then I was locked in my room having multiple bookgasms until that wasn't enough and I had to put the book down to go jump my husband. So if you get a random gift from a guy named Matt M. Pierce don't panic it's just my husband showing his appreciation :)


There was just soooo much I loved about this book I am seriously struggling to write a review thats not just all gushing fangirl. It has been more than a week since I read it and my mind is still stuck on OMG OMG OMG OMG.So I guess I will just sum it up with




Look I will even help here's the link get to it



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Stalk Me Here




Search This Blog

Blog Archive