What if you fell in love with the one person you could never have, a love that would kill you both? This is the dilemma Devon has and from the first page of this book I felt my soul being torn for him.


These guys are the Romeo and Juliet of the mob world. Not only should they hate each other there is no way they can both live with the amount of blood between them. And honestly if we didn’t see inside of Devon’s head I would have held her hand when she pulled the trigger.



I went into this thinking I knew what was going to happen. I added it to my TBR list as soon as I saw it thinking it would be a slightly dark book where you know how it all plays out and walk away thinking yeah I like that book what’s next. Well I was wrong (shhh don’t tell anyone I just admitted that) the turns in this book were anything but predictable and every one of them had me thinking “damn, but I thought ……. “

Having both POV’s was great and I really genuinely loved both characters. Don’t get me wrong I hated Devon for half of it and I didn’t get how Leighton was so strong and composed until I did. 


If you’re looking for a book that will take your mind off the holiday madness and keep you consumed for a few hours this is it. Run out and buy it for yourself or add it to your list for Santa right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Stalk Me Here




Search This Blog

Blog Archive