I have loved Ten from the second book when we first met him and we really got to see how far he would go for his mates and yeah he has always been a little bit on the man whore side of things and there is no doubting he was a little bit damaged and had a tendency to be a big bit of an acehole but that’s all part of his charm. He is the crude joke at the funeral, the loud voice in the library but he is also the best person to have at your back. He is loyal to a fault and the more I saw of his rude, obnoxious man whoring ass the more I had to know him and the deeper I fell in lust for him.





He has been a major background character for a while now but even so he managed to make himself known and from the second he saw Caroline we all knew they were meant to be.

We met Caroline just as she breaks and then we got to watch her pull herself back together and grow into her own strength. There were so many times I wanted her to realise her self-worth and  give Ten a huge reality check and move on without him but she never once doubted what she wanted and I think that made me love her more.



Caroline was the perfect mix of vulnerable naïve virgin and seductress. And having watched the covert foreplay between her and Ten in the last book it was hard to see them still no closer to being together at the start of this book.



From the get go Ten knows she is out of reach, there is no way Noel will let his man whore mate date his damaged sister but add to that Ten’s complete belief he will never be good enough for her I was sure this book would kill me from angst overload but it didn’t happen.

Ten spent a lot of time trying to prove he was unworthy of Caroline then apologising for upsetting her when he succeeded. I could feel his desperation for the one thing he knew he couldn’t have as she became the one thing he couldn’t live without and I spent the first half of the book trying to guess when the sky was going to fall on these two and Noel was going to clue in that his beautiful baby sister was madly in love with his best mate that I think I was almost sick with nerves.



But of course Linda didn’t get me stalking her windows at night by writing the predictable over played angst and her Forbidden Men aren’t just sexy they are also strong, loyal, sweet, amazing men so the sky didn’t fall when and where and how I expected and the things I thought I knew about these characters was just slightly left of centre so I ended up even more besotted with them all and even more anxious for the next instalment.

But as Linda is so good at once they finally did get together the sexual chemistry was panty soaking and the complete love was heart-warming.



So well played Linda, you had me laughing, you had me crying, you had me shell shocked and devastated,  you had me waking my husband at 2am and jumping him and then waking him at 9am trying to explain to him why the book was so epic. You have had me in a book coma for the entire day as I continually obsess over everything that happened in A Perfect Ten, And now you have me writing a review at 11pm cause I can’t get it out of my head long enough to do anything productive.

This series has got the absolute best characters and the angst and drama are so superbly written it’s actually hard to put into words how perfect they all have been in entirely different ways but all as equally epic as each other. They all had the smoking hot, panties dripping sex scenes perfectly mixed with all of the heart and love and sweetness you could want. For a NA book they are an amazing blend of romance and Erotica.

 I was expecting Asher’s story to blow us away next but I am only slightly disappointed to see we have to wait on that as we are getting a new man at Forbidden before Asher man’s up and tells us his tale.

So until next round I guess we will have to re-read.



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Stalk Me Here




Search This Blog

Blog Archive