Katee Robert is one of those authors you always know you will end her books with a few wet panty moments and a big smile and this one was the perfect companion for a rainy afternoon in.


We met Drew and Avery in the first out of uniform book and I was so glad to see them get their own story.



I was expecting a light and fluffy friends to forever story, what I got instead was a lot more emotion and a story line that had me wondering how it was going to play out while opening the door for a few of our secondary characters to maybe be heading into their own books soon.

But luckily none of the emotions or storyline got in the way of some smoking hot cops and robbers or a few orgasms on the kitchen bench and I had a few moments biting my lip hoping none of the soccer mums around me noticed me squirming.



So if you are looking for a  feel good story that will make you feel all warm and fuzzy and damp this is the perfect book.


0 comments:

Post a Comment


Stalk Me Here




Search This Blog

Blog Archive