What can I say? Harper Sloan is awesome. I was in the mood for a growly, possessive alpha and damn did she deliver. 


When I first picked up this book I didn't realise it was a spin off from corps security so when I get to 10% I wanted to finish the corps security series so I didn't miss anything but I just couldn't put it down. I only read this because I was seeing amazing reviews for bleeding love and this was the first in the series. 


I admit the story was somewhat predictable but with that said it had the most perfect and unique secondary characters that keep it fresh and interesting as well as having literally growling alpha makes so I was in heaven. 





I absolutely fell madly in lust with Cohen from the first.  He could not have been any better. Dani would normally have been a character I would dislike but with everything going on and all the things I loved with this book my normal eye rolling triggers got over looked and I didn't mind her. 


Now I am going to go back to where I left off with corps security to inhale them since I am now craving all things Harper Sloan.
 







0 comments:

Post a Comment


Stalk Me Here




Search This Blog

Blog Archive