I love these brazen books. They are the perfect mindless smut after an angsty book or a NA jag just to get my mind cleared. Although ordinarily they are pretty forgettable this one was awesome.

I seriously am burnt out on the poor naïve virgin and sexy billionaire that seems to be the norm so when I read the blurb for this one I knew I had to read it and I seriously wasn’t disappointed.

And although there was the common as fuck bodyguard theme it was completely different and unique and I Fucking loved it.


Being such a short novel they got straight to the point and then they got straight to the point. And Damn was it hot. I seriously was fanning my self for some of the sex scenes.

I loved Jackson so hard but I have to say Idk if it’s just me or if romance as a whole is changing but it seems like I have been getting some seriously kick ads heroines in my recent reads and I Fucking love it. 

Be sure to go one click it now

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Stalk Me Here




Search This Blog

Blog Archive