Sawyer Bennett’s Cold Fury series has maintained its level of perfection yet again.

I have always been a sucker for smoking hot alpha athletes and even though we don’t have ice hockey in Australia I have to admit it works for me. When I picked up the first in the series I expected to enjoy it. I expected the normal easy sports themed romance that are a fun read but are almost interchangeable. However that is definitely not what I got with Alex. Instead I got a team of players I was deeply invested in and awesome women I wanted to see get the guy.

I have been dying for Ryker's book since Zack. I am a sucker for a single dad and I was intrigued by how a take no prisoners career orientated woman would fit into the mix. 






I absolutely loved Gray but I have to admit I didn’t get what I was hoping for with this book. Gray was kick ass and I loved that she earnt her place in such a male dominated industry. That strength of character and drive was awesome but I was really wanting to see more interaction with Ruby and Violet and a bit more “family”.

 Ryker was pure perfection as I had expected. He was an amazing dad and from the second he fell for Gray he showed it and proved it and I just wanted to steal him off the page and keep him. I love that he loved and respected everything Gray had achieved not just as her man but as a father who wanted to see the glass ceiling smashed before his daughters ever even knew it existed. He was all that I wanted and more.

As with every book in this series it was smoking hot, had plenty of emotion and a lot of great characters and once I started I couldn’t put it down. Love these Cold Fury guys.

Check out my review of Zack here

http://carmens-pages.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/zack-cold-fury-hockey-3-by-sawyer.html



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Stalk Me Here




Search This Blog

Blog Archive