This was a steamy little novella with a very heaped dose of sweet. I have to admit I didn't really connect to screwed but I think that was more me than the book because this novella was perfect.

Despite having read screwed and knowing a little of the background of these characters I really had no idea how they were going to get together or how their story was going to go and I really don't think you need to read it if you're just chasing a short and steamy friends to lovers fix. 




I do have to say that I felt the ending was a little rushed. I know it was a novella but I wanted a little more hea and the epilogue while awesome just didn't feel like enough. But with that said it did perfectly round off the story and add to the warm fuzzies I got from this novella.


   

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Stalk Me Here




Search This Blog

Blog Archive